TBR - Temporary Boredom Relief

,

What’s your favorite...

Song:

A: This changes, um, quite a lot. I'll admit to getting REALLY OVEREXCITED to hear "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas recently.

M: This week it is "Can't Keep No Good Boy Down" by Parlor Mob. Thanks, Erin.

E: Changes all the time! Right now, can't get enough of "my mirror speaks" death cab for cutie; "shampoo" elvis perkins

TV show:

A: Oh man. I watch too much TV for this question. Currently addicted to True Blood, Weeds, Friends, Sex & the City, and The West Wing (not necessarily in that order). In the fall this rotation will change slightly; Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice & House will replace True Blood and Weeds. I cannot believe I just admitted all that. Gah.

M: Currently, Weeds yo.

E: gah!! again, changes! "Weeds"; "Flight of the Conchords"; "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", etc

Movie:

A: Eh. No faves, just many many loves.

M: Pulp Fiction stands I guess.

E: fuuuuuuuuck. Probably "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

Store:

A: Tarrrrget. Also Old Navy.

M: H&M for clothes

E: H&M, mostly. though it's sucked for a good 6 months now.

Drink:

A: Cosmopolitan

M: Beer! specifically Bell's Two Hearted Ale and Goose Island IPA. YUM.

E: beeeeeeers. Whiskey sour!

Animal:

A: Mah babies! But mostly my dog

M: I want a little piggy

E: ducks, bitches

Pizza topping:

A: Pineapple or pepperoni, depending on my mood

M: B.A.C.O.N.

E: salami

What is your number one goal for this year?

A: Be a better person (that encompasses many smaller goals, you see)

M: Pick a @*&!$ing career path.

E: to make it better than it's been

3 things you can't live without:

A: food, family, friends

M: beer. food tv. my family.

E: good friends, good music, space to roam

Pets:

A: Arlo, Ella & Sappho. Also Shep, who lives with my parents

M: Not since the parakeets, Diego and Pierre. Teehee

E: none. frowns.

Nicknames:

A: Stee, Austie, Blondie

M: Meg, Megs, Megalo, Megalowski, Spin.

E: Farha, Bear, (sweet) E

Do you get most of your traits from mom or dad?

A: I'm told I'm a good blend.

M: I'm all kinds of Irish, thanks, Pop.

E: Dad for sure


In the last month have you...

Gone to a mall?

A: Actually, no

M: To the outside mall, yes. Inside mall, hell no. Disturbs me....

E: no!!

Eaten a box of Oreos?

A: Nope!

M: I choose not to answer.

E: no!!

Eaten sushi?

A: Do California rolls count?

M: Mmm unagi!!

E: no!!

Been on stage?

A: Yes, to receive an award

M: hells no.

E: no!!

Stolen Anything?

A: No, but not for lack of trying exactly.

M: Yes. Soda. Hahahaha.

E: um.....probably.


How much cash do you have on you?

A: $6

M: $11

E: $27

What did your last text message say?

A: "Good morning, I love you"

M: "haha that's good. who got mercied? and how old exactly would you say that magnavox is???"

E: received: "Who all is coming?" sent: "now we come"

What were you doing at midnight last night?

A: Sleeping

M: Changing the channel to Friends because I was still awake.

E: going to bed

What's a word that you say a lot?

A: I! Don't! Know!

M: Besides the best @&!$ing expletive ever, "ridiculous" comes out of my mouth a lot. It has surely lost its meaning in my conversations.

E: fuuuuuuck; jesus

Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)?

A: Absolutely not

M: Can you?

E: fuck no. I can try though.

Who would you like to see right now?

A: Zack

M: Frankie

E: we all know the answer to that one.

How do you want to die?

A: Quick and painless

M: unknowingly. And painlessly.

E: gloriously in battle

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: Kind, generous, loving, patient, creative

M: HAPPY.

E: happy

What did you want to be when you grow up?

A: Veterinarian

M: I used to want to be an architect. Then I discovered that would involved like...numbers and stuff. Ugh.

E: ha. so many things....teacher, doctor, writer

What are your worst bad habits?

A: I have a quick temper but shut down toward the person I am angry with

M: Drinking, eating junk food, swearing...all cliches. I always leave the kitchen cabinets opened.

E: nail biting; penchant for being opinionated and snobby

Biggest regret?

A: None!

M: Being afraid of failure in various contexts and situations.

E: man. lots.

Do you have recurring dreams?

A: Sometimes, not lately though.

M: Yes, started when I was like 5. About driving my Dad's old car and not being able to control it.

E: not yet

Have you ever been out of the country? and if yes where?

A: Noooo (hangs head in shame and despair)

M: Just to Argentina. Aw.

E: lots of places in europe. it would be douchey to list. japan soon i hope!

If you could only vacation in one place out of the US for the rest of your life, where would it be?

A: Umm...I don't know because I haven't been anywhere else. Do I get to travel around before making a final decision?

M: Entrenched in my food book obsession, I shall say Italy.

E: french riviera

If you won the lotto, what would be the first thing you would buy?

A: A gorgeous home on the river in MN. Or some clothes.

M: A condo on the lake, bitches!

E: a big fucking vacation for me and my wolf pack

If your house was on fire and you could only save three items, what would they be?

A: My three pets (perfect!)

M: Ma silkies, a drawing of mine, and my computer I suppose.

E: this house? my journals, hard drive, roommates

If there was a hour extra everyday what would you do in that time?

A: Probably sleep.

M: Ideally? Work out. Duh. Realistically, I would surely spend it frivously on relaxing and doing whatever I damn well please.

E: probably drink, let's not kid ourselves
If you were given a thousand dollars and only an hour to spend it, where would you go and what would you buy?

A: Target. I would buy clothes and probably crap I don't need but am convinced in that moment I can't live without.

M: I would divvy that money up, $400 on clothes on State Street, $300 on kitchen goodies from Sur La Table, or somewhere comparable, and the remaining $300 would go toward a magnificent spread of special fancy foods to sample and cook with!

E: ikea! get a real bed!
If you could be immortal, would you? And if you would, you can chose one person to live eternity with you, who would it be?

A: I think this is a stupid question, to be honest

M: I would not choose to be immortal; scary as it is, there must be an end in site. But if I had to choose someone to be with, it’d be my brother Kevin.

E: oh.....dilemmas. yeah. maybe i would say yes to the immortal part. and i don't know if i've met who i want to spend eternity with just yet....i have time now, being immortal and such, to decide. I would have "forever young" as my ringtone and rub that shit in
If you had the chose to be a ghost, a vampire, or an elf which would you be?

A: Ghost! Or...Vampire! Or...I could see reasons why being an Elf would be cool! (Am indecisive).

M: Vampire. I got the skin tone down, yo.

E: vampire, hands down. ghost would be alright too; get my haunt on
If you had the choice to see the future, would you?

A: Errr. Maybe if I could selectively see. But then again, where's the fun in that? Life's messy and that's what makes it great.

M: Um no.

E: i think not.

0 Responses on "TBR - Temporary Boredom Relief"

Post a Comment